This policy sets out how we handle your personal information if you’re a Offermative user/customer or a visitor to our site.
Offermative considers data protection and privacy to be of paramount importance. We never sell personal data and we carry out all processing operations in strict compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
What personal information we collect
We only collect personal information while you make a purchase. This may include – username, email addresses, passwords, physical location details, feedback, payment and transactional details, content you direct us to make available on our site (photos, testimonials).
How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us while signing up for an account from plugin, making a purchase, signing up for a membership, subscribing to a newsletter, opt-in for updates or offers via opt-in forms, submit feedback, fill out a survey, send us a communication using email or live chat.
- Financial and transaction details from payment providers in order to process a transaction.
- Third-party service providers which may provide information about you when you browse the website, click on links, log in to your account, make a purchase. This includes:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
How we use personal information
- In facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the website, like where you purchase an item from our site and when we issue a refund.
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- Operating the websites
- Verifying your identity when you sign in
- Managing our relationship with you by responding to support tickets, or queries submitted to us, asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey, comments and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes.
- Notifying you about changes to our websites, website disruptions or security updates
- Carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the site, products and support we provide
- Monitoring activity on the site to identify potentially fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the site.
- Managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters)
- Improving and marketing our products
- Providing general administrative and performance functions and activities
- Promoting on social media, emails
- Viewing data in ‘Putler’ (our own insights and analytics tool)
- Sending emails via our own service called ‘Klawoo’
- Where you give us consent
- Providing you with marketing information about products, offers, updates, resources if you have subscribed to one of our email lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us. You can opt-out from it using unsubscribe link below if you wish to stop receiving them.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
To whom we share your personal information
- Website hosting providers (our own in-house team), technical and customer support, payment processing services.
- Regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
We store data on servers which are located in US. In order to protect your information, we see to it that these service providers maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance. Any request to https://www.offermative.com is stored in our server’s access log. We use centralized monitoring services for stability, improvement, alerts and support.
How we keep your personal information secure
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls and data encryption where appropriate.
Cookies and web analytics
- By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our website may not work properly in your case.
- When you visit our site, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account.
- We’re talking about the following kinds of details: your IP address or proxy server IP address, your internet service provider’s name, the date and time of your visit to the website, your session length, pages you access, number of times you access our site, the file URL you look at and information relating to it, the website which referred you to our websites, your operating system.
- Occasionally, we will use third-party advertising companies to serve ads based on prior visits to our websites. For example, if you visit our sites, you may later see an ad for our products when you visit a different site.
The information you make public or give to others
- If you make your personal information available to other people, we can’t control or accept responsibility for the way they will use or manage that data.
How long we keep your personal information / How you can access your personal information
- We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the necessary support to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information, you can request that we erase your personal information via email.
When we need to update this policy
We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
When we update this policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about the changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact us.