Downloading Offermative for WooCommerce…
If your download does not start automatically, click on the button below.
Once downloaded, go to your
WordPress Admin - Plugins - Add New - Upload.
- Select the downloaded offermative.zip file and upload.
- Activate the plugin and follow instructions in the plugin to setup your campaigns.
Alternatively, you can search for “Offermative” on
Plugin - Add Newscreen and install it from there.
1. Setting up discounts, restrictions and target audience
On activation, you will reach
Marketing - Offermativepage, and will see a “setup” screen for initial configuration for automatic offer generation.
- Enter the maximum percentage discount and amount discount you’d like to provide.
- Many Offermative campaigns are nudges and recommendations, but whenever discount is offered, it will not exceed these limits in a single order.
- Sometimes you have certain products or categories that you can’t discount. You can list them in settings too.
- Offermative automatically writes headlines, calls to actions and other promotional copy as well. But you need to tell it three things about your target customers. Two common desires they have, and one word that categorized your customers (if you’re not sure what to write here, just use “customers”).
- We want to “speak customers’ language”, so try to write something your audience really wants.
- And yes, you can change Offermative’s copy text within each campaign, and can also come back and change it in Settings later.
2. Account creation
- Offermative uses analytics and intelligence to generate and manage campaigns for you. This requires we correctly identify your website and track campaign performance.
- You can create a new account when you activate the plugin, or use an existing account you have with Offermative.
3. Generating, editing and publishing campaigns
Marketing - Offermativewithin WP Admin and click on
Generate Campaignsbutton in the top bar.
- Our intelligent system will create a handful of campaigns and begin the campaign approval process.
Notice the next – previous arrows,
Schedulebutton at the top. The editable fields for offer, rules and copywriting text. Also the message preview.
- You can go back and forth between generated campaigns with the arrows. Remove rules you don’t like, edit the offer or headline etc as you want.
- Tick the approve box for campaigns you want to go live with.
Once you’re done, click the
Schedulebutton. This will schedule approved campaigns to run for two weeks starting tomorrow.
4. Tracking performance and campaign management
Marketing - Offermativewithin WP Admin to track performance, manage campaigns and generate new ones.
- At the top, you will see a summary of performance – revenue from Offermative campaigns, views, conversions etc.
- Click on a campaign in the campaigns list to see its details. This will slide open a panel from right, show you campaign details and performance summary report. You can also edit or delete the campaign from here.
- Since Offermative runs a campaign for 14 days by default, you can stop or extend any campaign by selecting it within the campaigns list and clicking on appropriate buttons at the top of the list.
- You can also filter campaigns from above the list.